(The last 6 images are from my lockdown story one face through the ages 1920’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and now. All shot by me on my phone – not perfect and no retouching 🙂 )
Perfect skin is the foundation for great make up and Karen’s clean natural style is all about beautiful skin.
Booking details: email: email@example.com
Book Karen for:
- Graceful Disgraceful Virtual Face Workout is designed with Pro age Women in mind, but women of all ages are welcome when booking private groups (3-5) and who have an interest in self-care and beauty. This workshop takes you on a journey to explore your own face. A lift, tone and relax workout learning to facial massage and facial yoga style exercises. Delivered via zoom all in the safety of your own home. Click on Graceful Disgraceful Virtual facial workout for details
- The Graceful Disgraceful Make up Experience for the Pro-age women a workshop that takes you from bare face to natural glow. A feel good experience delivered face to face and now virtually. Click on Graceful Disgraceful in the menu for more info.
|As a proud supporter and volunteer of Look Good Feel Better Karen will give a small donation from each session the participants and supporters will have helped raise awareness and donated to this wonderful charity.|
- Photographic make up: An experienced photographic make artist with a natural style. Karens many assignments include make up artist within the hair industry and her talent is often required for magazines shoots, catwalk shows, advertising and Celebrity shoots. has travelled the world with her skill and worked in Hong Kong and China. Her work graced the pages of the first ever China Elle magazine.
- Bridal. https://www.karenlockyer.net/bridal-make-up-in-wiltshire/
- One to one make up and Individual make up lessons: click on one to ones in the menu for details
Please contact me for further details. 07973 769159 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make up Lecturer: an experienced make up tutor having lectured at London College of fashion and London School of make up for many years.
I have been very lucky to do a job that I love, it doesn’t matter how many years pass I still enjoy applying make-up, working closely with people and passing on my knowledge. The job has taken me to many locations and I have used my skill all over the world. Karen
The make up made us feel much more confident and was a real treat to have done so professionally. reader make over